Life's Beautiful ♥


Portfolio
Photobucket


Turning Twenty on 19th May.
Studying in ITE College East.
I love all my friends around me.
Life can be so Beautiful with all of them around.
I'm a Freelance make up artist & Skin care consultant.
If viewers have any queries feel free to mail me @ fiona-hana@hotmail.com
Fiona Tan

Create Your Badge
Remember to click on the advertisment, Thank You

Dance

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


friends
Will Update Real Soon!!

Advertisments


past
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
title:
date: Friday, April 16, 2010
time:4:28 AM
It's Friday at last & i can sleep for a longer time, WOOOHOOOOOO!! went to yishun dam w Tiancheng on Friday night to see cars & scenery, the scenery there is very nice & the breeze there is so cooling :D

Aftermath we went to Changi Airport to see the arrival of our teacher, he is back in Singapore :D & he chatted w us & treated us eat popeye, after that have a hard time finding the car as terminal 3 is huge, Lols!! just reach home & gonna faint on my bed till next morning, haven't got enough sleep for very long, Goodnight Everyone! STEAMBOAT SESSION TMR :D

Labels:



comment? / top