Life's Beautiful ♥


Portfolio
Photobucket


Turning Twenty on 19th May.
Studying in ITE College East.
I love all my friends around me.
Life can be so Beautiful with all of them around.
I'm a Freelance make up artist & Skin care consultant.
If viewers have any queries feel free to mail me @ fiona-hana@hotmail.com
Fiona Tan

Create Your Badge
Remember to click on the advertisment, Thank You

Dance

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


friends
Will Update Real Soon!!

Advertisments


past
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
title:
date: Monday, April 12, 2010
time:2:43 AM
School started at 11am today, met Esther & Lixian at 10am for bread & egg breakfast in school's cafe 1. After that went to the lecture hall, school just started & teacher are starting to tell us about on exams on May, that is like so fast!!! School ended at 4pm, received my timetable, most off the days are starting early & ending late. I have to study hard, be on time & of cos not to sleep in class for this last year!! I will TRY my very BEST!!!

After school, changed & met up with Tiancheng, Liang & Ah Chen to go to Chomp Chomp for dinner, the food there were awesome but think the reason for us for getting so full is becos of the sugarcane drink, 2 dollars but HUGE glass of sugarcane. I think i am not gonna drink sugarcane for a month already. Laughs!! Well, i guess i am gonna end here, have to wake up real early for school tmr, Nights everyone :D



comment? / top